top of page

Pathfinders

Public·11 members

Embracing the 100-Year Life: Leveraging Assets for a Sustainable Future

In an enlightening talk by Professors Lynda Gratton and Andrew Scott at the London Business School, the concept of the 100-year life was explored with profound insights. This idea resonates deeply with the ethos of "Planning My Life," where we empower individuals to take control of their lives, finances, and future.

The 100-Year Life: A New RealityThe notion that many of us could live up to a century is no longer a far-fetched idea. With life expectancy increasing by approximately three years every decade, we're looking at a future where traditional life stages of education, work, and retirement become obsolete. This shift demands a rethinking of how we approach our lives, particularly in terms of financial planning and personal growth.

Identifying Productive Assets In a world where longevity is the norm, identifying and leveraging productive assets becomes crucial. This isn't just about financial assets; it extends to intangible assets like health, knowledge, skills, relationships, and experiences. "Planning My Life" aligns with this perspective, offering tools and resources to help you assess and build both your tangible and intangible assets.

Entrepreneurial Opportunities in a Longer LifeThe prospect of a longer life opens doors to multiple careers, breaks, and reinventions. It's an opportunity to explore entrepreneurial ventures, invest in continuous learning, and build a life that's not just long, but rich in experiences and achievements. Our AI Life Planner is designed to guide you through these possibilities, helping you create a life plan that's as dynamic and adaptable as the times we live in.

Creating Sustainable Livelihoods Sustainability in a 100-year life is about balancing financial security with emotional, intellectual, and spiritual abundance. It's about planning for a life that's fulfilling on all fronts, ensuring that a longer life is a gift, not a burden. At "Planning My Life," we champion this holistic approach, aiming for 'enough' in every aspect of life to fulfil your Kokoro.

Free Diagnostic Tool To help you get started on this journey, we recommend the "100-Year Life Tangible and Intangible Asset Diagnostic" tool developed by Lynda Gratton and Andrew Scott. This survey helps you think deeply about your assets over a long life. Most people complete it in about 5 minutes, and it offers a valuable snapshot of where you stand.

Take the free diagnostic test: https://www.100yearlife.com/diagnostic/

Join the Movement "Planning My Life" is more than a service; it's a movement towards a future where financial planning is accessible, empowering, and transformative. Join us in shaping a future that celebrates longevity, embraces change, and transforms lives.

"Planning My Life" is committed to guiding you through the complexities of a 100-year life, ensuring that every year is lived with purpose, passion, and empowerment. Join our community and start shaping your future today.

Learn more about Planning My Life: https://www.planningmy.life/

About

Become a Pathfinder and embark on a journey of self-discover...

Members