top of page

Pathfinders

Public·11 members

"Planning My Life": The Credible Alternative Bridging the Financial Advice Gap

Empowering Individuals with Innovative AI Life Planning

In an era where the financial advice gap looms large, "Planning My Life", founded by visionary Steve Conley, emerges as a beacon of hope and innovation. Rooted in the ethos of the Academy of Life Planning, this service is more than just a financial guide; it's a transformative journey towards self-empowerment and clarity.

Addressing the Advice Gap: A New Perspective

Ken Davy, founder of SimplyBiz, articulates the industry's challenge: the need for a credible alternative to traditional financial advice. This is where "Planning My Life" steps in. With its AI Life Planner, it revolutionises the approach to personal finance, offering a transparent, self-directed, and comprehensive planning experience.

Client Testimonials: Real-Life Transformations

Testimonial: 5-star review today (09/01/24)!

"Exactly what I was looking for!

I was referred to Steve Conley by the author of a fairly well known book in personal investment. After a lot of reading I had formed the view that I was paying a financial advisor fairly large fees unnecessarily. I wanted to take the leap to self investing but there were all sorts of blind alleys and little nagging questions holding me back. I also needed a sense check and the confidence that my plan was reasonable. At my meeting with Steve I got all of that and more. Absolutely worth the fee. I then signed up for the AOLP subscription and obtained access to a huge library of resources as well as a fantastic bottomless email service."

- PAUL B.

Paul Brown's experience with "Planning My Life" is a testament to its impact. Seeking autonomy in his financial decisions, he found in Steve Conley's guidance, not just answers, but a path to confident self-investment. The service's comprehensive subscription provided him with an extensive resource library and ongoing expert support, reflecting the core mission of "Planning My Life".

Democratising Financial Planning

For a monthly subscription of £19, members access an array of tools, tests, videos, and a community of forward-thinking planners. This inclusive approach to financial planning is not just about making better financial decisions; it's about nurturing a holistic life plan encompassing emotional, intellectual, and spiritual well-being.

Values and Vision: Beyond Financial Gain

"Planning My Life" is built on values of empowerment, integrity, innovation, and community. It's a movement that transcends traditional business models, focusing on personal growth and global impact. The aim is not just to fill the advice gap but to contribute meaningfully to societal well-being and the fight against global poverty.

A Unique Approach in the Financial World

Distinct from conventional services, "Planning My Life" offers a straightforward, gimmick-free path to membership. It's about real value, real change, and a genuine commitment to each individual's journey towards a fulfilling life.

Conclusion: Join the Movement

"Planning My Life" is not just a service; it's a philosophy, a community, a commitment to a better future. It invites individuals to take control, realise their potential, and join a movement shaping a brighter, more empowered world.